Fazenda Barinas Filtre
Fazenda Barinas is recognized nationally and internationally for its high quality production that represents the legitimate Cerrado’s oratory with state-of-the-art equipment and a qualified team guaranteeing a high qualitre we create a space, where we can prepare coffee in several methods providing a unique experience and an awakening of senses.
• 1st place @ Brasil Specialty Association
• 2nd place @ Cerrado Mineiro Regional Award
• 3ième place Prix Ferme au Développement Durable
• Finalist Cup of Excellence (11ième place sur les 20 meilleurs lots produits dans tout le Brésil)
• Finaliste "Coffee of the year" 2016-2017
Barinas is located at BR 262 in the county of Araxá - Minas Gerais, region of CERRADO MINEIRO. Surrounded by land of geological formation and mineral riches such as sulfurous waters, niobium and apatite.
They are in these lands of the Basin of the Barreiro, where prehistoric mammals lived. This is where you find the history of our ancestors and our crops.
It is not enough to count on our privileged natural wealth. In order to identify the special coffees of our harvest and to enable a precise classification, Barinas has a modern laboratory with state-of-the-art equipment and a qualified team guaranteeing a high quality standard.
· Coffee shop
In a surrounded environment of preserved nature we create a space, where we can prepare coffee in several methods providing a unique experience and an awakening of senses.
· HistoryThe history of Barinas begins with the arrival of Mrs. Theodora Jacinta and family, who arrived in Araxá in 1820, with the letter of "Sesmaria da Manioca".